Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

Do you think in a relationship one person loves them more than their partner does?

Favorite Answer

it's often a back and forth thing. it rarely is a 50/50 love, but swings from 60/40, 35/65, 55/45...

depends on the circumstances surrounding each partner. health, stress, work, family issues... all play a role in how much love the other person is feeling and showing.

I read in an article called 60 things most women didnt know about men, that a man loves the woman more in a relationship. I personally think that love is a mutual emotion....

In my relationship we both love each other the same amount and it grows more and more each day, we have been together for 2 years and I feel like my heart could explode with the amount of love I have for my boyfriend......

• Yeah it is very possible but, it shouldn't be like that. You should either love each other the same or not love each other at all. Because if one loves one more than the other than it will be a one-way relationship. I know i have been through that with my ex. The best thing to do is say either u love me like i love you or you don't love me at all because that is what it all goes down to. Love is the same in all countries so it should be the same in all hearts.

Yes, this is a possibility in all relationships but nobody ever knows for sure. It's just a feeling you have by observing someone else's relationship. For example, my brother has been dating this girl for a year and I can tell he is so in love with her. Now, on the other hand; I know that she is only using him for sex and money. She makes him pay for everything, she picked out their ENGAGEMENT ring that costs $7,000 and when they go out she tells him she's gonna need a lot of money. She flirts with other guys when she goes out and she doesn't show any feelings of love toward my brother, only when she wants something.. and even then she's faking.

That's very possible. Actually it's highly likely. I've been in many relationships where I loved the person more than he loved me and vice versa. Those hardly ever work out. Good luck and God bless!

Yep, one person will always love the other person more. It's not a competition though. This older lady once told me, marry someone who loves you more than you love them because if it doesn't work, it will not hurt as bad. That's what she did, but she didn't seem very happy!

its possible. a relationship shouldnt be a competition on who loves who the most though. as long as they both love each other sincerely

If it is a good relationship you should like each other alot and try to be the most selfLESS as you can

You can't really measure love I don't think. I think one could give more and the other take more but you can't really say I love you more than you love me!

that depends on the two of them. if one loves more than the other, that's a problem that needs to be addressed. me and my b/f love eachother equally and that's how it should be.

Mom of B & D