Which character do you like the most on Avatar: the last airbender?

Tell me why do you like that character the most (please be specific)

please tell me why is it that you like that character the most dont tell me just who it is tell me who it is and why is it your favorite character

Favorite Answer

Zuko cause his trying to get respect and love. He made mistakes and some wise decisions. Hes just trying to be himself but the peer pressure its on him at all time (sister & father) Hes always wants to make his father happy and inside of him his miserable but at the end im sure hes going to make the right choice and be happy

I like Toph too cause her disabilitie dont stop her at nothing. Shes the best fighter.

I like the blind girl, Toph. I like her because despite her being blind she has learned to use what she has to be the best at what she does. In some ways not being able to see helps her more than hinders her. She also has to deal with an over-protective father and we all know how that can be. I like her most cause although she is cute and all that she has a very vicious style of fighting. I love that. Go Toph!

Source(s): Life

When I watch this show, I like Katara, b/c she is strong-willed, yet determined. . She wants to get Aang to the where-ever they are going safely, and she is not an idiot, like her brother, Sokka. He needs to stop talking!! I like water-bending too, because it look more gentle and delicate.

Princess Azula because she is determined and powerful. She will no stop at anything to get what she wants

• E A C

Aang, for his naivety, enthusiasm, child-like attitudes, and his 'child Buddha' story.

I'm not really understanding the question. What is the last air bender?

Momo he's funny

avatar is hot

ang