People tell me that i look good even dudes but i aint gay but i cant seen why i cant find a girlfriend?

• Favorite Answer

Probably has something to do with your approach.

I don't have enough info to tell you more than that.

You are probably going about it the wrong way. Sometimes it's better to let love find you. It happens when you least expect it! Don't give up. You are a handsome dude and I bet that any girl would be lucky to have you. If you believe in God then you should know that there is a master plan for you and everything happens for a reason. Good luck and God bless.

• maybe it is the vibe that you give people. I mean yeah you may be sexy or hot or whatever but, if a girl gets a bad vibe from oyu she won't want you. Try to be the sweet and charming type all the time. Don't get mad easy and just try to talk it out. Don't be shy... go to a girl that you like and say hey.... would you like to go out with me sometime and hang out to get to know eachother. Make sure she knows it ain't all for sex tho. But, don't come straight out and say this is not just for sex i really want to get to know ya... ya kno? Lol.

dude. its still not your time. or maybe the "girl" is around you but you do not see it. i hope that in time you will find one. i believe that no one is ugly enough that they cannot find a girl friend. all you need is some skills that can attract girls.

You're hoping a girlfriend just falls into your lap?

Go ask a chick out... sheesh

• cookie

If that's your picture then it's obvious why you can't find a girl. Comb that head. Thank you.

maybe bc u are too worried about ur looks. i personally dont care what a guy has to say about my looks.

the right girl just hasnt come along yet. are you even trying, or are you just sitting around waiting for a girl to come to you?

maybe its cause you dont have anough confidence in yourself? Females want guys that have that confidence to know what they are worth

maybe your 2 shy