Has anyone ever tried B12 injections???

Where would u purchase it??

6 Answers

  • Thomas
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

    You'd have to go to a doctor to receive B-12

    injectjons. But you can purchase sublingual

    B-12, B-6 and Folic Acid (B-5) all together

    in one, which is very effective for giving one

    energy and a healthy attitude.

  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

    I do it every week, have done it for the past 4 years

    If you don't have a Pernicious Anemia problem you can purchase B12 vitamins.

    If you do have the problem you need a prescription for the B-12 and the needles

  • DeeDee
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

    your doctor has to prescribe it and your doctor would inject it

    personally, IT KILLS OMG, its worse then getting your blood taken

    feels like someone is injecting a rock into your arm

  • 1 decade ago

    It has to be prescribed by your physician but it isn't expensive. I get it done every week via hip injection and it doesn't hurt one bit.

    Source(s): Father is a M.D.
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

    why would you want to inject when it is available in a sublinqual (under the tongue)??

  • 1 decade ago

    Your doctor has to prescribe it but it doesnt hurt.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.