Christmas present for a homeless person?

I drive by the same bum every day. Usually I bring him a pack of smokes, a six pack of beer and $5. I was thinking, since it's the holidays and all, maybe it would be pretty cool to get him a motel room and pay a girl to spend the night with him. Good idea or not?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I'm sure he would love it. Your are a good citizen. I've had a rough one could use a beer, a chick , and five bucks.......not necessarily in that order.

• IMHO
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

So he is homeless & now you want to pay a prostitute to be with him & possibly give him an STD? I'd say no. I mean, the idea sounds very kind & generous, but he probably don't have health insurance.

• 1 decade ago

Pay him a room let him take a shower and better pay him dinner instead of the girl

• 4 years ago

initially it is so candy which you're assisting a homeless toddler. some issues you're able to desire to get the toddler is a few new outfits and then bypass to a quickly foodstuff place and get him/her a toddlers meal then bypass locate him/her and ask if he/she needs back homestead with you and tell and tutor him/her you have foodstuff and garments that would probally make his/her total existence so plenty extra helpful

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

a motel room and a large basket of food,a change of clothes would be nice if needed.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Get him a room and a hot meal.Forget the girl.The meal will mean more and is probably needed.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Leave the girl part out, but the other gesture, is cool!

• 1 decade ago

she'll need paying a loooot of money

she might give a discount if he has a shower first...

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

except he will stink

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.