Ladies ONLY!!!! help please!?

if you (lady) break up with your bf, and you guys hadn't been talking for about 4 weeks since breakup, and lets say you are dating another guy now and your ex is still single.......

and then all of a sudden you get a LONG email from your ex-bf saying something like "thanks for being with me and loving me, i hope we can still be friends, you have showed me what love is, i wish u the best in your future relationships, " etc.

does this make you think the ex-bf is trying to get you back somehow or do you think he is trying to come off as being mature and be a bigger man by showing his true feelings, or is it simply a mixed message?

thx in advance!!!!!

Favorite Answer

He might just be trying to be considerate and nice and tell you that he doesn't mind about your relationship. Just, reply with an equally courteous email, or better yeet, call him, thank him and tell him that you too, hope that you can remain friends,

I would think of it as sweet. Possible that he still likes/me or loves me and i broke his heart. I might reconsider dating him but who knows depending on why we broke up in the first place. It would be sweet b/c obviously i am a cool enough person that he still wants to hang with me!

Hope this helps and good luck!!

I think it's a little bit of both. I think he wanted to tell you those things about how he appreciated the time with you. But I also think he misses you, and by e-mailing you something from his heart, will make you re-think your decision, and get back with him.

idk the male mind all that well, though,lol

he just wants you to know that afterall he treasures u... and most probably regret to broken up with u

• sensa

Difficult to say really.....

• marie

ask him