kate20
kate20 asked in Entertainment & MusicCelebrities · 1 decade ago

Fergie!!!!?

I love Fergie!!and you?

Favorite Answer

finally some one agrees with me she is very talented is a great singer is beautiful i like her i dont care what other people think about her.

• oto

Sir Alex's no longer fearful of Rooney, in simple terms in all possibility is conscious why he reacts like he does, with the aid of Rooney being so passionate concerning the interest and desirous to play the finished ninety minutes, Rooney has to understand Sir Alex has been in the interest alot longer than he has and doesnt make judgements, like taking him off final nighttime, gently. Theres consistently a good good valid clarification for a managers determination .... properly thats what i think with Wenger besides! lol!

OMG!! I LOVE Fergie! Her new albumb is soo good! I normally only like 3 or 4 songs, but I like almost EVERY song on hers!!

GO FERGIE!

Source(s): Fergie is awsome!

Stacy Ferguson (a.k.a. Fergie) is a pretty cool singer, with a different, but awesome personality, and she's individual, so all you haters need to step back!

Stay Fergilicious,

♥Maddie♥

Fergie is outstandingly hot...she is great with the black eyed peas and ok going solo. Did you see her in Maxim this last year? WOWZERS!!!

i went 2 bep concert in july and she was awesome!!!!!! she also performed in an awards show on mtv japan nd i went there too. she was hot. she can really sing too. london bridge and fergalicious cant prove that but liten to losing my ground frm the dutchess or won't let you fall frm poseidon soundtrack (well...she's in that movie) and u'll know.

She is okay, her music is not too original, check her last Fergalicious, for those of you that are not too old to remember she just completely ripped off the music from the song Supersonic from the late 80's. Also i just saw an old interview from her from her rock days, and it is funny how she talks so differently, now she is trying to do the ghetto talk, and back them it was more the rocker talk ;).

yep. I love the song fergalicious. (even if i did spell that wrong.lol) <3

She's ok

I love her her song fegielicious

She does some stuff that i don't agree with. But her songs are good and i can totally respect her because of her man.