promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

If you could change one thing in your past, what would it be and why?

If I could go back, I would have spoken at my Moms funeral. She was an amazing woman, but I was too scared to speak. I was 20 when she died, and Im 26 now. Jan 11, will be 6 years without my best friend. I wish I would have told the world how wonderful she was, I just didnt have the courage to stand up and do so and I will regret that for the rest of my days.

What is one thing you could change if you could go back and why?

13 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Sorry you missed your opportunity!

This might sound shallow but I would have made love to my first love! We were 18 and she was wanting to but I was too scared of pregnancy, so I went off to college she stayed home and found a new man. I then slept with my first college girlfriend and I much would have rather had my first experience be with my first love!

Shallow and nothing compared to yours but that is what I would change. Everything else has been good!

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • lou b
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

Angel...that was a cruel age for you to be at when your Mum died.

Don't spend the rest of your life regretting this.....go on and make her proud of you, as I am sure she is now.

Funny....Jan 11th is my Dad's funeral...except 11 years ago .

Be strong hun.

• 1 decade ago

I would change meeting my current husband when i was 12 years old and maybe meet him when i was like 18 or 19...So I could have a normal teenage life.

• 1 decade ago

I would change the way I have made quick decisions. I would think through before deciding--But hey--I have already started to do that now--so It's never too late right?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

I would've not start smoking when I was 12 :) *cough* Thank goodness I stopped a year ago.. 13 years of being a real hard-headed heavy smoker earned me nothing but anginas...

• 1 decade ago

I would have changed the way I was in High School, as far as academics go, maybe not ditch as much as I did.

Nice Avatar BTW.

• 1 decade ago

My last boyfriend. He cheated on me left and right and dummy me I stayed with him for 3 years. Thank goodness I dumped him on my 30th birthday becuase if I didn't, I wouldn't have met my husband.

• 1 decade ago

I wouldn't have gone to Canada. Hong Kong is just too amazing.

• 1 decade ago

Cheating on my fiance. We are still together, but things will never be the same as they were. I will regret that forever.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

you just did. i regret hurting anyone feelings. i've been told time and time that i was a mean person in high school.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.