If you could change one thing in your past, what would it be and why?

If I could go back, I would have spoken at my Moms funeral. She was an amazing woman, but I was too scared to speak. I was 20 when she died, and Im 26 now. Jan 11, will be 6 years without my best friend. I wish I would have told the world how wonderful she was, I just didnt have the courage to stand up and do so and I will regret that for the rest of my days.

What is one thing you could change if you could go back and why?

Favorite Answer

Sorry you missed your opportunity!

This might sound shallow but I would have made love to my first love! We were 18 and she was wanting to but I was too scared of pregnancy, so I went off to college she stayed home and found a new man. I then slept with my first college girlfriend and I much would have rather had my first experience be with my first love!

Shallow and nothing compared to yours but that is what I would change. Everything else has been good!

• lou b

Angel...that was a cruel age for you to be at when your Mum died.

Don't spend the rest of your life regretting this.....go on and make her proud of you, as I am sure she is now.

Funny....Jan 11th is my Dad's funeral...except 11 years ago .

Be strong hun.

I would change meeting my current husband when i was 12 years old and maybe meet him when i was like 18 or 19...So I could have a normal teenage life.

I would change the way I have made quick decisions. I would think through before deciding--But hey--I have already started to do that now--so It's never too late right?

I would've not start smoking when I was 12 :) *cough* Thank goodness I stopped a year ago.. 13 years of being a real hard-headed heavy smoker earned me nothing but anginas...

I would have changed the way I was in High School, as far as academics go, maybe not ditch as much as I did.

Nice Avatar BTW.

My last boyfriend. He cheated on me left and right and dummy me I stayed with him for 3 years. Thank goodness I dumped him on my 30th birthday becuase if I didn't, I wouldn't have met my husband.

I wouldn't have gone to Canada. Hong Kong is just too amazing.

Cheating on my fiance. We are still together, but things will never be the same as they were. I will regret that forever.

you just did. i regret hurting anyone feelings. i've been told time and time that i was a mean person in high school.