Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

What do you think is the crappiest pet to own?

• Favorite Answer

Hermit crab, by far. They don't live long, they do very little, and they smell. Plus all kids always want one, so as a parent, you have to buy one even though you know how crappy it is.

I do agree with the hamster chick, too. They are horrible with "nasty, big, pointy teeth." Well, not so pointy, but nasty and big nonetheless. If I could vote I'd vote for her answer.

• Dinner

It all depends. If you're allergic to a dog, then the worst pet would be a dog lol.

I think the worst pets are birds though. We used to have birds and they were annoying. Noisy, they'd get out of their cage and fly around everywhere, they stick...not sure what else. I just don't like birds all that much as a pet.

HAMSTERS! they are evil, they keep you up all night bc they sleep during the day, they are nasty little rodents, you can't put more than one in the same cage or they will eat each other and they bite into their plastic cages and get loose all the time. I have had a very bad expierence with hamsters and I will never buy one again.

Chicken

• JC

A tree sloth.

Damn things are always crapping on the lawn.

• gman

a snake or maybe a hamster hampsters don't live too long and snakes are yukey

• cma80

well because they scare me I would have to say snakes and spiders as pets.

Fish or birds, both are useless and irritating and make enormous stinky messes!

A pet rock is pretty crappy.

A lizard.