PAUL J asked in HealthMen's Health · 1 decade ago

I have nocturnal erection but I have not morning erection?What do you think about?

hi allI

I have nocturnal erection but I have not morning erection?What do you think about?Moreover my libido zero and I have not spontenues erection.

I have nocturnal erection but I have not morning erection?What do you think about?Moreover my libido zero and I have not spontenues erection. Moreover I am 25 years old.

Favorite Answer

How old are you? Morning erections are nocturnal erections that tend to disappear in a few men over 50. If your libido is zero, then check with your doctor about diabetes and if any medications you are taking are the cause. If not, then see a specialist and get checked for male hormone levels. If normal, then check in with a psychiatrist to deal with your anxiety and possible depression.

1

I don't know your exact age while you said nothing about your sexual life and the erection when aroused.

Nocturnal erection (as well as wet dream in young people) is a natural event happening at any age and due to the higher amount of testosterone circulating in the blood in the middle of the night or in the dawn. The fact you are getting up with flabby penis could mean that your testosterone percent is high only for short time. On the contrary, spontaneous erections are a normal event only during the puberty while should decrease as well as the hormonal storm stop.

Therefore it's normal to have nocturnal erection and no spontaneous ones during the day!

The fact you have zero libido is as heavy as your age is little.

Your situation, let me realize you could need some hormonic integration, but only a physician with further exams can help you more and better.

I think we should first ask what a "sin" is. To my figuring out a sin is to knowingly and willingly go in opposition to Gods will. Due to the fact we almost always cant manipulate what we dream nocturnal emissions are involuntary. So we are not willingly or knowingly sinning. So then i might say nocturnal emissions aren't a sin.