What is the average age for a woman to get pregnant?

Favorite Answer

The average age for a woman experiencing her first pregnancy in the US is just over 25 years old. It's climbing higher all the time, so it's probably more accurate to say 25-29 years.

I didn't get pregnant at 15, did I? And reply to your question: So many latina females become pregnant by way of the age of 15 on the grounds that they'd intercourse on the age of 14/15 proper? They are too excited at that age might be.

I had my son when I was 19 and my daughter just recently at 24.. I don't know what the average age is, but I have noticed when I take the kids out to the park that woman are older than I am... I think they're waiting longer now... Good luck to you

Source(s): Mommy to Anthony and Sophia

Mid 20s to early 30s. It is easiest for a woman to get pregnant in her 20s.

I dont think there is a ideal age for getting pregnant alothought i think when your finicalily ready that is the best time. And when you have your own house and married. i am 17 and have baby and i couldnt have done it without the help of my parents

oh i dont think there is an average age.... mid 20s to early 30s seesm the most common.

from 14 to 43 years

this is geographically a question of having the cart before the horse.some believe that you have to be married or in a long term relationship before you contemplate becoming in this condition,some never want to.some are so busy taking statistics , it never happens.

but I believe the universal truth " you are just gonna have to have sex,with someone of the opposite persuasion" preferably!

mid 20's

@ any age once hitting 11 and on.