What is your favourite hobby?

Did you like washing plates,playing a guitar hopping ANYTHING!!!

Favorite Answer

I always wanted a model railroad, but never had enough space, time, and money. Now I have all three so I am building an outdoor Lionel model railroad. :-)

Making cards & altered books and reading. While it is hardly free, I like to find supplies for the cards and books as inexpensively as possible and in unusual places such as rummage sales, aunt getting rid of jewellry, deceased grandmother's house, meat market, wall paper store, outside in nature...

With the reading, I am reading my way through my library (the fiction section). I'm still on A but hope to finish B by the end of next year.

• I LOVE knitting. I started it 3 years ago after I got married at age 21, and I only worked part-time, so I got sorta bored. I saw knitting classes being advertised at a craft store, so I took them and turned out that I was a natural! Now I stay at home with our 1 1/2 year old, and knitting is still my fav past time!

Lots of it. Coz one hobby is boring. Playing basketball, Making beats, play PC games, read books, listening to music, water rafting, bungee jumping, & etc. I suggest you try other hobbies which you are not accustomed into. Its fun and will broaden your knowledge. Who knows you might find it more entertaining than your usual hobbies. Hobbies are the medicine to battle boredom.

I love Rocks, and especially ROCKHOUNDING!!!

I found several thousand quartz crystals this year, and some pretty nice pieces of amethyst.

But I want to go find some semi- precious to Precious Gemstones that are worth some money... My Crystals are "pretty and nice for collecting and sharing, but they arre really pretty common.

So I want to start finding some new places to go to find MORE RARE STUFF...

Like EMERALDS, DIAMONDS,Sapphires, Rubies...etc...

It is my TREASURE.

I have found some cool spots or places to go watching the travel channel, but ofcourse, I am a POOR ROCKHOUND, With VERY LIMITED means, to TRAVEL.

Scrapbooking definitely. It all starts when you take a great photo and as soon as it's developed you get to journal about what everyone was doing in the photo, and come up with creative ways to make your page look awesome!

Photoghraphy

• I love scrapbooking. It is like having free therapy. You get to sit down with photos of your fond memories, journal your thoughts, and create artsy layouts.

well i don't know how are you are going to resolve this question but my hobbies are martial arts black belts in [kung fu tae kwan do judo eskirma ] i love to do sports play video games shop for sean john cloths and thats pretty much it o and love to watch zoids be live it!

• Lisa B

I like making displays of crafts in my home based on season or holiday.