oh no, i h8 these situations....?

ok so last night went out... and got way 2 drunk... cnt member any of the night at all but aparently my friends had to look after me... i actually feel so bad and i think they're pretty annoyed also... what do i say apart from im sorry??

Favorite Answer

next time u go out be their slave. drive them around and pay for some stuff and don't touch a single drink. show them how responsible you can be.

or

you can just get pissed off at them and say "HEY! at least i didn't vomit on you, you ungrateful little b------!

It isn't so much what you say as what you do. If this happens time after time, and you keep saying "I'm sorry", that's no good. If you have a problem with alcohol get some help. Call AA and get help before it becomes worse.

If this is only the first or second time kinda thing, pay for their drinks next time, or take them out to dinner and pay for it.

If this situation is normal for you: SEEK HELP!!!! no one wants you becoming mental and then killing yourself(not that you will but hey, my grandpa did). If you are not going to get help at least limit yourself to one or two drinks no more. Or try not drinking at all.

Source(s): School and personal experiences.
  • SHERRI

Thank-you would be nice since they looked after you. The best thing you could do is to not get so wasted again!!

You are an alcoholic, you are on the verge of ruining the rest of your life, abstain from alcohol and seek medical attention.

Dont say anything till you have those really good friends wid u. But dude, if they are not there believe me you are in real trouble...

"Ive decided to seek professional help,

I'm going to my 1st AA meeting tonight"

urg... try throwing some sort of slumber party or soemthing and prove to them that you are responsible again...

don't get drunk again and treat them to dinner