Where can I find an objective study of the GPS devices that you can attach to your windshield in your car?

• Gary D
    Favorite Answer

You might try one of the well known electronics magazines like "Popular Electronics" or "Popular Science".

Personally, I'm partial to the Magellan Roadmate series of GPS devices. It's identical to the Hertz Neverlost systems that you can get in rented cars, but in a different casing. they're great for any long distance travel or even local travel if you live in a big city.

Source(s): I have the Magellan Roadmate model 760 and have been using GPS devices since about 1996.

you may try

http://gpsinformation.net/ which has some very good information on all kinds of gps equipment. The page is constructed by some retired engineers that seem to have nothing better to do than review gps units