promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

Is it silly for me to dream of marrying a gal whom i will take care of her even if she is bedridden?

And till death do we part or its just a mere wild dream?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

It's not silly at all. Thats how it should be. I think dreams like that may show your a good guy for once because typically us men only dream of sex lol.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • I think that if everyone thought this way there would be alot less divorces. That way of thinking just says that you want to find someone and spend the rest of your life with her. It is not silly, and I think there is one lucky woman out there that feels the same way you do and chances are high that you two will have a long happy life together. Keep dreaming!

• 1 decade ago

It's not a dream might seem that way since divorce is a normal thing nowadays but if you really love someone and are makin g that commitment than it's far from a dream.

• 1 decade ago

It's silly if your getting off on the fact she is bedridden.......but if your just dreaming of someone to marry and spend the rest of your life with.....well, then it's o.k. :)

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Go to a hospital and volunteer to do bed-pan duty. Do it for a month and see if you still feel "till death do us part."

• 1 decade ago

Not at all. That is a noble course you've set for yourself and I really hope you are able to find that special woman that you can spend your life with!!

• 1 decade ago

any woman would be lucky to have a man who WOULD take care of her ....most men run away ....or sent her to a home ...just so

he doesn't have to deal with it....a few men my late husband included always took care of me ...even when i forgot who he

was for two years..after i hit my head in a head on ....he worked

day and night to help me remember...that's real love

• 1 decade ago

it is not silly because if you love this gal you will do anything and everything to keep her no matter what

• 1 decade ago

No it isn't. I dream of that too.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

no

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.