Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

How do you get rid of guests at a party at your house who have overstayed their welcome?

I just had a christmas party and I had 2 people stay till 4:00 am. , I was exhausted and now I am having a New Years Party, what would you do if you had quests that overstayed their welcome?

Favorite Answer

hide the beer and the chronic!

I usually start cleaning up the party mess. That gets the message across. There have been a few times when my husband has just gone to bed...

Just make a certain time for the party to be over and announce that time prior to the party. O.K. LISTEN UP. I WANT EVERYBODY OUT BY 1:00 O'CLOCK! YOU AIN'T GADDA GO HOME BUT YOU GODDA GET THEHELL OUT OF HERE!

Start cleaning up. If they don't get the hint, I usually tell them that's it's been a really long day and that I really need to get to bed because I have another long day ahead of me tomorrow. And I thank them for coming.

Tell them all the food and liquor's gone, then turn off the music and the lights and say goodnight. Usually the no more liquor announcement sends them away screaming.

Just tell them you are tired and about to hit the sack but enjoyed their company, they'll get the point. If that doesn't work then just grab a knife and start yelling incoherently and rush them, they'll be gone pretty quick.

Dragon starts yawning, and then will eventually get to a point where she will just say bluntly "You need to leeve so I can go to bed" or something to that effect. Sleepiness makes Dragon kinda blunt.

• dee

XXXX-my heart- my hubby used to say-"HON, I think its time we go to bed and let these good people get there rest to', so goodnight all" at first was floored but worked like a charm

• ?

Light some blue angels.

Change into your robe and clean the kitchen then cut off all the lights and tell them it's bedtime, get the *** out!!

Drop them a hint by opening the door and pushing them out.