In regards to you being in an episode of YOUR favorite OLD tv show...?

Can you write a few or a bunch of paragraphs that include these phrases?

1. I never thought I'd get this great opportunity.

2. Fasten your seatbelts....it's going to be a bumpy night.

3. How much does it cost to feed your ego?

4. He's more gorgeous than I even imagined.

5. Someone must have POURED her into that tight dress!

6. Oh, it's all a part of the "we think you are crazy," extravaganza.

I am nearly 58 years old. This NOT homework,just a creative ,fun thing for Yaooers.

Favorite Answer

Just sit right back and you'll hear a tale, a tale of a fateful trip...

So, Johnny and I were finally rescued from the snow cave, and we began our blissful life together. To celebrate the rescue, we decided to take a vacation to a tropical paradise and put the harrowing experience of the snow cave behind us....(except for the crazy monkey dance part, that is). Hawaii was our destination...Maui, to be more precise. We had already landed in Oahu and were now aboard a little private puddle jumper taking us on a 3-hour aerial tour of the islands prior to bringing us to the Grand Wailea. Oh, it's all a part of the "we think you are crazy," extravaganza tour package. Before meeting Johnny, I never thought I'd get this great opportunity. He absoulutely adores me and he's more gorgeous than I even imagined. Photos don't do him justice, but he does dress a little odd.

"My darling", (he always calls me that), "I'm so lucky to be with you. It was a blessing in disguise for us to get trapped in the snow together. You are the answer to my prayers. It doesn't matter to me that you are at least 10 years older and basically a nobody. We're together now, and that's what counts!" Whenever he says something that hurts my feelings, I usually just remember how rich he is and the feeling passes. But this time, I have to say something!

"Johnny, you know I think you're swell. But there are times when you can be a bit insensitive. You know, about my age and the fact that I was a nobody, that kind of hurts my feelings, darling". He seems very surprised! "Hurt your feelings! Well, I'm so very sorry Elaine, my love, here, put on these 2-carat per ear, round, ideal cut, E-color, VVVS1 diamond set in platinum earrings I bought for you! That should make you feel better, sweetpea." I put them on. "Thanks Johnny, but I still feel a bit stung." I make sad puppy dog eyes at him. "A bit stung! I appologize from the bottom of my being! Here, my pet, put on this gorgeous graduated Tahitian Black pearl necklace with the largest pearl being 11mm in the front center with the lovely platinum and pave diamond clasp. That should cheer you up, luvvy." He's looking at me with pure love radiating, his eyes welling up. What a guy! "Thanks, Johnny, but there's still just a tiny teeny bit of offense taken" I say. I have to be truthful, right? "Sheesh!" he responds, "How much does it cost to feed your ego?" Alot.

The weather started getting rough, the tiny plane was tossed. Just then, the aircraft shuddered and some of our possessions shifted during the flight. We felt the loss of altitude and then a tremble passed through the plane. Looking out the window at the setting sun, I thought "what is happening now!?" "Johnny!" I said. "What is happening now?" Johnny squeezed my hand. "Don't worry, snugglebum, everything's going to be fine." Our pilot yelled back from the cockpit "Fasten your seatbelts....it's going to be a bumpy night." Oh my God, we're going down! And the plane is crash landing too!

The plane set down on the shore of this unchartered desert isle. The pilot, me, and Johnny...hmm. Johnny might get really jealous. This could be a lot of fun. We take a look around the island and discover there are no phones, no lights, no motorcars, not a single luxury. Like Robinson Caruso, it's as primitive as can be. As primitive as can be. Just then, a gorgeous, curvaseous, flirty-looking redhead comes out from behind a palm tree. Someone must have POURED her into that tight dress! What a skank! Johnny better not even look in her direction! I fear there may be trouble in paradise....

I never though I 'd get this great opportunity to appear on Green Acres. Mr. Drucker how much does it cost to feed your ego? Arnold is more gorgeous than I even imagined. Someone must have poured Lisa Douglas into that tight dress. So everybody in Hootsville fasten your seatbelts it's going to be a bumpy night. Oh Mr Kimble it's all a part of the we think you are crazy extravaganza.

as quickly as upon a time i presumed their grow to be no instruct on television may well be academic simply by fact I listened to the "experts". i'm able to work out from adventure, something your newborn is punctiliously taking section in (with the obtrusive exceptions which includes porn and violence) is solid on your newborn simply by fact they learn lots. shows like Elmo are staggering for a million-4 twelve months olds hi -5 is super for exercising and training a million-4 Hooley Dooleys a million-4 years old Wiggles is solid for song (and getting little ones as much as head) 2-4 years old

• Alion

I can,but I don't like to do other people's assignments for free.