How do i know it's a rash?
I've been wearing a white gold ring for the past 4 months.
I know i'm allergic to stainless steel rings.
I've never worn gold before though, only silver.
I took the ring off because my finger was itching. It looks like i have two little bumpf right where my ring used to sit.
Is it a rash? Am i allergic to white gold?
How do i find out?
Thanks in advance for your help!
- 1 decade agoFavorite Answer
no i suppose it is not allergy
as allergy apear at all the body reigons especially face
this may be bacterial infection or due to pressure