when is karnataka jee 2007 going 2 b held?

Hi im studying in class 12 ISC board and wud like 2 give karnataka jee. plz tel me the dates of the xam n also last date of forms etc.

1 Answer

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

IIT - JEE - 2007

The next IIT - Joint Entrance Examination ( IIT - JEE - 2007) will be held on April 8 at the national level for admission to the undergraduates courses at the seven Indian Institutes of Technology at Mumbai, Delhi, Guwahati, Kanpur, Kharagpur, Chennai and Roorkee; and the Institute of Technology of Banaras Hindu University at Varanasi and Indian School of Mines at Dhanbad. There will be only two papers for the IIT - JEE - 2007. Paper I will be conducted from 9 a.m. to 12 noon and Paper II from 2 p.m. to 5 p.m. Paper I and II will each have three separate sections on Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. Both the papers will be of objective type, designed to test the comprehension and analytical ability of students.

Those who have passed 10 + 2 / equivalent examination in 2006 or appearing in 2007 and secured at least 60 per cent (55 per cent for SC/ ST/ PD) marks in aggregate and were born on or after October 1, 1982 are eligible to appear for IIT - JEE - 2007. Five years age relaxation is permissible for SC/ ST/ PD students.

A detailed notification of IIT - JEE - 2007 will be published on November 4, 2006 in leading national dailies and Employment News. Syllabus for the examination will be available on the website of all IITs and will also be given in the Information Brochure.

Sale of application form and Information Brochure through designated branches of banks and at IITs starts from November 20, 2006. Last date for receipt of completed application forms at IITs is December 29, 2006.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.