hollister outlet?

i was walking in the mall and i saw a hollister outlet and i was wondering if it was better or cheaper than regular hollister

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Hollister outlet; upon hearing the word 'outlet' you should know it's cheaper. The clothes are practically the same as what you find in a regular Hollister store. Most are from last season (the styles) but you'll mainly find anything. Same quality so it isn't any better; it's basically the same. The closest one to me is an hour away so I only go on occasion. They have great deals. Most shirts range from six-twenty bucks and jeans are mainly only thirty. Trust me, you'll find anything there. I suggest you go in if you're looking for a good deal =).

Source(s): Myself <3.
  • 1 decade ago

the outlet normally should have cheaper prizes but it is all real hollister apparel so no worries that its knock-off clothing. I usually buy at outlets because sometimes they have more options and its MUCH cheaper so i can get more and its all real. I havent found a hollister outlet near where i live so your very lucky! happpy shopping (its what we girls do best) lol

• NONAME
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

It's cheaper and sells things that you never see at the real holister store but are still the hollister brand name. occasionally you can find something from the real hollister store at hollister outlets but normally it's just different clothes.

• 1 decade ago

Hollister! Thats such a great store. Most of its clothes are cheaper than Abercrombie's but are almost identical. So whenever you see Hollister or Hollister outlets, check it out.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

outlets are always cheaper

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

an outlet means cheap... its all of the leftover stuff pretty much

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

cheaper because the clothes there should be out of season.

• 1 decade ago

should be cheaper, check it out, buy me a polo :D

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

cheap

• 1 decade ago

try it out let me know how it goes please e-mail me

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.