is the bbc benn better than itv over christmas?

just wanna know because i think bbc 1

• beanie
    Best Answer

I think the beeb is generally a better station anyway.

Of the top 10 most watched programmes over Christmas the BBC had 8 including the Vicar of Dibley, Eastenders and the Come Dancing Christmas Special. All in all though television this year was pretty bad.

I reckon they where all rubbish, the BBCs Christmas short advert consisted of 4 films, Bruce Allmighty, Monsters Inc, Pirates of the Caribbean and something else I think!

I remember my Christmases had loads of new films and a guaranteed Bond film on one of the channels.

I`m sitting on the PC just now with Smokey and the Bandit (ITV3) on as theres nothing again......worth watching tonight.

• jester

BBC is ALWAYS better, they commission more proper programmes, don't have advert breaks every thirty seconds (for sodding furniture and crap that if anybody actually wanted they would buy WITH-OUT all the sodding advertising!), they have the best range and variety of programmes, catering for the most people and don't rely on Foreign buy-in's (they sell abroad), boring soaps or inane reality TV!

So yes the BBC is always better; better than EVERY other channel (sky included).

Yes! Vicar of Dibley was the best thing on. And Dr Who was fab. Secretly confess to having enjoyed Freaky Friday as well.

(but did enjoy Remains of the day on ITV)

BBC 1 is always better than ITV - which is saying something as BBC1 has been *********** dreadful so far this Christmas!

The Beeb put out great programmes.

But other stations also. However, the BBC get my vote because you do not get all those annoying adverts !

Yes

• cloud

I admit I've watched BBC more.

• momof3

I have enjoyed my television this year especially as it is attatched to the DVD and Video watched some amazing stuff on there and all my choice lol