How do I remove screensavers from my computer??

I know how to "change" screensavers but I want to know how to remove ones I have from my computer.

Favorite Answer

the files are named .scr example = flyingtoaster.scr

Dont rememebr the directory off the top of my head but thats why there is a search feature in windows =)

btw when you search look for *.scr

Now if you have gone and downloaded spyware infested screensavers like topless dancers on your desktop sort of thing your hosed. They never fully go away without alot of pain and suffering.

Right click on the desktop and click properties and on screensavers click none.

go to start, control panel, and add/remove programs. if they are screensavers u downloaded, u can find them by name and click on remove.

go to my computer then go to C next go to Windows dind the name of screensaver and delete it.

• c0dy

right click on desk top go to the properties, then go over three tabs to screen savers pick one you like and hit apply at the bottom