How should I act after my boyfriend breaks up with me 3 days before christmas and then calls like nothing happ

My boyfriend/ex broke up with me 3 days before christmas over something petty and immediately blamed me. In the heat of the arguement he said, "I don't want to see you anymore". When I asked him if he was sure about his decision he said that he wasn't sure but my nasty behaviour gave him no... show more My boyfriend/ex broke up with me 3 days before christmas over something petty and immediately blamed me. In the heat of the arguement he said, "I don't want to see you anymore". When I asked him if he was sure about his decision he said that he wasn't sure but my nasty behaviour gave him no choice. Christmas day, he calls me with a sweet voice like nothing happened and plays victim. I miss him but at the same time I don't want to be manipulated again. How should I handle it if he calls me again or if I run into him (which he probably won't call)..I'm feeling vulnerable and down in the dumps!