Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

How should I act after my boyfriend breaks up with me 3 days before christmas and then calls like nothing happ

My boyfriend/ex broke up with me 3 days before christmas over something petty and immediately blamed me. In the heat of the arguement he said, "I don't want to see you anymore". When I asked him if he was sure about his decision he said that he wasn't sure but my nasty behaviour gave him no choice. Christmas day, he calls me with a sweet voice like nothing happened and plays victim. I miss him but at the same time I don't want to be manipulated again. How should I handle it if he calls me again or if I run into him (which he probably won't call)..I'm feeling vulnerable and down in the dumps!

Favorite Answer

Tell him to f*&k off, and move on. He's playing games.

properly I won't deny that could sense awkward, yet i could appreciate anybody for dumping me till now a holiday extremely than after. I advise like how some women human beings dangle directly to their men till after Valentine's Day just to squeeze greater presents out of them and then unload them? this is basically low down and grimy. And a minimum of he's cool adequate to envision up on you to be sure the way you're doing. some women people who get dumped do no longer even get warning. basically long previous. pfffft. long previous, no call, no no longer something. What surpassed off? He would not say, so be grateful he did so with appreciate. that is lots harder to offload somebody than be the dumpee. beneficial it somewhat is a buzzkill, yet heavily it somewhat is in contrast to he thoroughly deserted you probably did he? in case you nonetheless fee the friendship then do what's mandatory to maintain it and once you're steamed at him for letting him flow, you're able to permit him be attentive to a minimum of it became his loss and get accessible and "do yo thang." you're in all threat youthful yet, so there are kats accessible lots greater effective for you besides.

Honey! whatever you do don't give in! its an immature act on him. if he wants to play the game and win, you would have to take him back, but if u wanna win girl, you got to lose him! drop him, i know you feel hurt nd vulnerable but trust me, you'll feel better when you move on and find the RIGHT man that won't make you feel like you do right now, hes out there girl, there is plenty of fish in the sea!! and if he calls back then let him know how u feel and tell him its done!! cuz it definitely sounds like he was spending his X~mas with sumone else under the mistletoe!...dont be foolish! and just listen to your brain! your heart is weak and its not going to be a wise desicion!

Do not run after him, because then he will do it again. He is trying to go back to you but you have to show him you're not chess piece that he can move everytime he wants to. Show him some respect even if you're dying inside. Let a little time run and let him cry, beg and bring you flowers... it won't kill him.

TELL HIM CAN'T TALK NOW I'M BUSY CALL ME BACK AFTER NEW YEARS TO MAKE AN APPOINTMENT. AND MOVE ON WITH YOUR LIFE.I THINK HE HAS OTHER PLANS FOR THE HOLIDAY AND THAT WAS HIS WAY OF MAKING AN EXCUSE HOW ABOUT THAT CUTE GUY THATS BEEN CHECKING YOU OUT? SEE WHATS UP WITH HIM.

Um, hun? Sounds like he wanted to spend his Christmas with someone else.

Source(s): personal experience

You've just got a cheap skate there.

you should tell him to hit the trail and don't come back