Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsOther - Sports · 1 decade ago

how can i bronco higher?

my friend can bronco tras cans n i can not even bronco a curb

Favorite Answer

What is bronco? I'm getting the impression that it's basically a bunnyhop on a BMX bike.

I'm just going to assume it is.

When many people try to bunnyhop they just jump up and pull both wheels off the ground at the same time. This is probably the least effective way to do so. (Asides from not doing it at all) If you've ever seen or done skateboarding, it's done kind of like an oli.

You want to throw your weight up and jump up with your handle bars so you pull the bars up to your legs. At one point you should have your legs straight, back wheel on the ground or straight down and your bars against your thighs.

So now your front wheel is a decent hight in the air. At this point you tuck your legs and push your hands forwards and level your bike and body out. Now you're in the air! Just spot your landing and get ready to take the shock with your legs. Don't try and land on your nose, you'll fall.

Good luck! Remember, just because pro's don't wear helmets bunnyhopping or bronco'ing doesn't mean that YOU can't get hurt doing it when you're learning. Also, if you're unclear as to what I meant just take a look at some street biking videos, they'll show examples as you read it.

Video below is a fantastic street clip. One of my favorites!

you should learn to spell first.

charge the battery and try again !