Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthAlternative Medicine · 1 decade ago

What percentage of FDA approved MERCHANDISE has been recalled?

I use the word merchandise because that's all it is: a ware that some company-pharmaceutical or food- is trying to get the approval to hock. Every time I see an attorney's commercial for a drug-related class action suit, I have to wonder why people continue to have unwaivering faith in anything approved by the FDA???

Favorite Answer

Merchandise? Do you mean drugs and devices? Any information regarding FDA recalls/withdrawals/safety alerts can be found at http://www.fda.gov/opacom/7alerts.html

Source(s): FDA researcher