what is differences between AMD motherboard and Intel motherboard?

i need your help to describe about these motherboards. For this new year, the computer companies have announced to sell their product cheaper. so, i guessed to buy a new one. However i have no idea to chose what is the greatest motherboard. I need to upgrade my laptop. so...please help me

There is a different architecture. Is like comparing two brand cars: Toyota and Suzuki. They do almost the same thing but their internal technology is very different. Intel is in this market for a long time but is also a a little more expensive. AMD is cheaper and oriented more on low end segment - this meaning that they produce mainboard oriented on end user rather than big companies or server architecture. Intel is very good with mainframes and big stuff.

Intel motherboards only support Intel processors.

AMD motherboards only support AMD processors.

You cannot upgrade the motherboard of the laptop. You can, but it is very complicated. I would advised either to buy a new laptop or hire a computer specialist.

used your head to think