There is a 2nd meaning to the word "head"??

Okay... my three friends and I were talking about a scary movie when a guy gives his master a chopped head, when all of a sudden my sister comes in and says "ew! why are you guys talking about giving someone head?" All my friends said ew and started laughing. I didn't laugh because I didn't get... show more Okay... my three friends and I were talking about a scary movie when a guy gives his master a chopped head, when all of a sudden my sister comes in and says "ew! why are you guys talking about giving someone head?"
All my friends said ew and started laughing. I didn't laugh because I didn't get the joke. They told me I was SO innocent and will find out a little bit later. I asked my boyfriend about the same story and he laughed too and said witha scary face. "you can find out now if you want." I said no, still not knowing what the second meaning to the word giving "head" means... does anyone know??? Is it a dirty word????????? I DONT KNOW!!
Update: OKAY stop replying I know the answer and I am now ashamed of my self for asking this...NO MORE!!
Update 2: Im not even going to bother to choose the best answer. OKAY stop I GET IT!
Update 3: I dont know how my friends knew this,,,
( I known them for 10 years, they are my childhodd friends... who know A LOT more then I do)
Update 4: <b> I GET IT