far asked in Family & RelationshipsFamily · 1 decade ago

my son is 3 years old how can I get ride of diper from him?

how can i make him do it without diper?

Favorite Answer

all kids potty train at different ages. Here is a good way. Let him wear underwear for a couple days when you are going to be home all day. Take him to the potty every 30 min. Do not scold him if he goes potty in his underwear but, reward him with a small treat that he likes if he goes on the potty it can be a little piece of candy or a sticker anything small that he likes. Be sure you take him every 30 min. He will be potty trained in a week...

Source(s): mother of 4 kids who were all potty trained by 2 1/2..

My son is 4 and I had him potty trained at 2 1/2. Every time I changed his diaper I told him that he needed to go in the potty. I would sit him on the potty whenever he looked like he needed to go. With that and the help of his day care provider, he was trained in a week.

• Isis

Potty training. Talk to some older women about this. Get a little child's plastic potty and start helping him to learn to use it. There are many techniques to doing this. They should be loving, but consistent. Children must learn this habit from the parents. They need the little chair because it is less scary than adult toilet bowls.

He is 3? Maybe he is just as stupid as you. you spell like a seven year old. so just give him time.. maybe by the time he is in the 6th grade he will be able to go potty. It's Diaper Dumbass, and rid.