What should i wear in GOA?

I am 14 yrs old and i am male, i hve tons of hair on my legs and i shaved it out on friday till my thighs, and i loook freak in a underwear coz i am non hairy till my thighs and then till my waist again i am hair, so definately i cannot wear underwear on beach, can i go to beach wearing bermudas and capreis and can i go in water on beach wearing bermudas or capries? or wat else shouldi wear?

Favorite Answer

Hey in Goa you don't hav to worry and also you are not a big thing to feel shy about it. Anyway you will not be noticed unless you are one of those whites (international tourists).

Honey,

never - ever shave your legs again - it's something only girls do.

Hairy legs on a man/boy never look bad.

Never - ever wear underwears at the beach. I know people in India do it, but to a foreigner there is no more ridiculous sight than seeing guys in their underpants in public - better go nanga-panga.

You'll find a lot of foreigners in Goa, and hairy legs will always be a lot more acceptable than underpants! I think nowadays everyone can afford a pair of swimming trunks, even in India.

Or wear bermudas to go swimming - but watch out for the sea's undertow and don't get trapped in voluminous clothing, as it can be dangerous.

Other than that, relax and enjoy your holiday!

You can swim in board shorts, right? I didn't know boys wore capris. I guess it goes without saying not to shave again. I'm not sure how it would look to just shave your whole leg and let it all grow in again at the same rate.

shorts?

Wear a "Speedo" and freak every one out.