How can i get passward if i forget password + details of mine what i have given while craeting the yahoo id.?

Hi,

I have yahoo id.I forgot password if trying to get new password it is asking my personal details.But i forgot what i have given before.What i have to now.

If you give good suggetion for this it will be more help for me.

ThanQ,

waiting for reply

• Shir
    Favorite Answer

if you forgot your password, then you can recover by answering your hint question. If you even forgot the hint question and answer, then you are at loss. you can't recover it anymore.

Sorry bout that.

Only thing you can do is get a whole new account.Close out that one.You will loose anything you have in it tho.Do me and everyone a favor if you get a new account.Write everything down you out in for your new name and password,it's no shame just because you have a computer to write something down.Keep a log book for addresses and passwords anything you need to get into pc.

• heiman

in case you forgot the two of them, you're able to besides get a clean yahoo identity considering which you will by no skill retrieve them. It befell to me. next time, write down your username and password!

• sry dude i dono...don't u even remember ur security question? memory loss???