promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

i wanna learn languages, im crazy on languages and cultures?

hi right from my childhood i love languages and cultures, im working in dubai for a french company basically an indian 22 yrs old. is any embassy or consulate offers language courses free or affordable rates to encourage guys like me, im planning to go fo japanese then chinese then french then german, can any1 help me, in dubai language courses are damn costly

4 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

joke

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Actually I've heard nothing but good things about a language course called the Rosetta Stone Language course. It's a computer program that works with total immersion techniques in grammar, spelling, sentence structure and conjugation, and pronunciation. From what I've heard it is used by the FBI to aid in training field agents (I dont know if thats true), but I guess it's worth a look.

• 1 decade ago

I think purchasing videos is the easiest thing. You can play them over and over again and you can get the right inflexions and things like that. Try to get newspapers that deal with the language also.

Good luck.

• 1 decade ago

no sorry I cant help but I'm looking for some money to go to cooking school can you help its very expensive.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.