Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentOther - Politics & Government · 1 decade ago

Can an exorcist remove my Islamic 50%? I can feel my soul getting shredded from my body?

Favorite Answer

Yes, an exocist can help. But it's expensive and if you don't keep up the payments, you get repossesed.

you could seem up the catch gadget theory. If we come back after each and every loss of life and we do not have huge unsleeping get right of entry to to the thoughts of our previous lives, then its a waste of time i think of. we don't learn a unmarried factor or do a unmarried factor diverse with the aid of fact we in simple terms don't be attentive to. My opinion is that there is a catch gadget that forces us to be in this realm consistently, existence after existence, yet erases our huge unsleeping reminiscence in between. you've a prior existence regression, yet it extremely is for the greater esoteric individual and could be discouraged in an Islamic point of view. Why could genuinely everybody "supply" us a guess to "enhance". it incredibly is stupid, we are caught in those lives with the aid of fact we in simple terms in simple terms call that "existence". i think of being right this is an threat to get in touch with ourselves, to interrupt out of the powers that be who shackle us.

By asking this question, you assume that exorcism exists. So I'm sorry, I cannot answer for I do not know wheter exorcism really exists or not.

Source(s): Logic