How do I burn a cue file with associated flac/ape lossless in mac os x?

A friend of mine has ripped an indy band cd into a flac format lossless file. He has also included a .cue file that gives the markers for each song etc. I use Mac OS X and would like to know how to burn this in Mac OS X with the various time markers for various songs.

What software should I purchase if there is no open source software available?

Thanks,

TT

Favorite Answer

i did a research on your question and various options appear

so i suggest you to check on them and from there find the solution,if not I'm providing you with another link in case you need to install additional software;

macosx.com/forums/.../12132-how-burn-b...

macosx.com/forums/.../18305-can-i-burn...

Blog for Rippit

advogato.org/person/Rippit/diary.html?...

Source(s): im not really sure about that ,but just in case; here's an option might be useful http://www.softwarepatch.com/ they have super useful tool

I've been trying to find out about this too. The other person who answered your inquiry didn't see 'Mac' in your message because that patch site he suggested is PC.