T K asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo Answers · 1 decade ago

Would it be helpful if Yahoo Answers would separate our answers to Oprah or Celebrities base on categories?

Sorting through 30,000+ answers is not an easy task when tyring to locate my post

• lin
    Favorite Answer

Yes it would be and hopefully they are looking at your question to make adjustments. Just sifting through my stuff is exhausting. Then again there is a category I saw this morning that shows the best answer for a "celebrity". Sorry not much help when I also want to see if I got a thumbs down. Merry Christmas! k.

Sorry the one above me seems to just want points, what do you think? Oh no the avatar is going to hit the abuse thing on me, so what, it's Christmas.

What if you cross-refernce through your own Q&A page?

yeah...

Source(s): :D