Is Your House Cleaned For Christmas?

• mom
    Favorite Answer

Not sparkling clean, we live here and have fun.

It is clean enough to be healthy and dirty enough to be happy.

I don't find Christmas anything special in order for me to clean my room! So, my house is all da same everyday. It's clean all da time.

Yes. And I always have to clean my room for Christmas or I can't come out. No model housewife, here!

• ?

My home is clean everyday as though it were Christmas

Yes, but unfortunatly it's just cleaned for the relatives.

Yeah

it's always clean, not only for christmas.

Hey even if it wasnt it wouldnt matter my parents tink im asllep rigt now but yea its clean

It was but its messy again. I just won't be bothered with it anymore. It will be dark soon and nobody will notice. All the candles and coloured lights will get all the attention.

My house stays clean. (Through no fault of my own.)