Is anyone else Sad that James Brown died today?
- 1 decade agoFavorite Answer
Yes I am.I grew up with James Brown.He was quite the entertainer in my time the Godfather of soul.Source(s): You will be missed James Brown.
- mimiLv 41 decade ago
Im not sad..he made alot of great music and the poor guy went through alot in his life time..being abandon when he was a child, hooked on drugs and spending time in prison..etc
At least he is now at peace and his music will live on.
- ericscribenerLv 71 decade ago
Hail the Godfather of Soul.
- narcisscus24Lv 51 decade ago
Sad that a person died, yeah.
- How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
- tigerlily_catmomLv 71 decade ago
Well heck it is the first I have heard of it too...God rest the soul of the godfather of soul..
- Edith PiafLv 41 decade ago
I am devastated! He was a generous man and I don't know what to say. It has been on my mind all day long.
- astridLv 51 decade ago
well it is sad to die on xmas day but he is 73 i think he die old is a good thing for him
- Yvette B yvettebLv 61 decade ago
i think countless of fans out there (besides me) are... he had a HUGE impact on music and had such a great outlook on life.
he will be missed :(
- 1 decade ago
no, cause that's the circle of life. people are born everyday and people die everyday.
only sad if its someone I know.
- Judas RabbiLv 71 decade ago
Yes l am. He will be surely missed.