How many horses do you have to grind up to make a 10oz jar of horseradish ?

• cat m
    Favorite Answer

Depends on the breed. I like to use palominos - makes for a very smooth and lighter horseradish. If you use them, use at least 3 for 650 servings. You might want to try Shetland ponies - a more textured horseradish - but you may need to use 4 or 5 to get enough for 200 servings.

You don't grind up horses to get horseradish, just their radishes. Fortunately male horses have big radishes.

3 but only white ones and never black . It makes 10oz and a little extra

I use two or for a milder taste I some times use 2 small ponies.

It depends on the size of the horses you using!!

Good grief... this is like "what kind of turtles are used to make Turtle Wax?" or "what part of the duck is used to make duck sauce?"

Source(s): From the AEN "How to Get Along in Life Handbook" This answer is a finely tuned, precision instrument machined to tolerances of +/- .001" and was carefully handcrafted from the highest quality materials. No animals or plants were harmed in the answering of this question. Any similarity with any person, living or dead, is purely coincidental and unintended. What, me worry

hmmm....be interesting watching you cook an angel food cake!

and I'd be scared to see you make a Devils Food cake!

10 they only use there nails

And to think they let you be alone in the kitchen......

none