Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

Boyfriend talking about porn, nude mags?

We pass by a shop and the 2007 Playboy calender is there and he stops to look a it, obviously pleased and delighted. He keeps on mentioning how hot the girls in those mags are! ;(

I have told him that I don't appreciate him telling me about this, but he continues. How can I laugh the situation off and still get back at him? Ignoring it doesn't help a bit! Good comebacks or lines to use in the situation?

Favorite Answer

No, do the same! Then he will start knowing how it feels. If he still continues after this, flirt with other men in his face, like:

"Hey, nice ***!" You'll see his face.

Source(s): Two Can Play That Game

I'd suggest going in the shop next time you go by. When he heads for the playboy calenders, you head for the playgirl calenders. Make a big deal about all the (BIG DEALS) you see. He will probably want to leave before you do. A little healthy competition will usually bring them around. Unless this guys is gods gift to women, the feeling of being compared usually bothers males much more than females.

Source(s): BAF Afghanistan

Um I wouldn't put up with it to begin with...it's disgusting that he looks at that kind of thing at all, much less in front of you. If you've told him you don't want to hear his comments and he still does it, he's not a very good boyfriend.