need some advise..................?

i have this relationship now...the problem is he is my co fraternity/sorority....in our organization we are not allowed to have a relationshp with our co fraternity/sorority.....help me...i love this man...

• ZCT
    Favorite Answer

Well my advice is to quit the fraternity/sorority immediately. Take some English classes and learn to write. And stop letting some childish little club dictate who you can have a relationship with. Have him quit too. If he won't forget him and move on.

To know what you have to do, answer this questions:

1) Do you "love" him so much that you'd break the rules for him? Even though you might me discovered and kicked out of the sorority?

2) Are you sure it's love? Is it not 'puppy love'?

3) What are your friends advising you?

Based on this, I think you know the right thing to do.

Good luck!

• bill g

the choice is career or love --- it's your call --- but you need to be sure , that you indeed are truly in love --- because if it backfires !! .where to from here ?

don't let your head run your heart . and although i no nothing about this situation , other than what you have expressed in your question --- i smell a rat --- don't ask me why --- you get a feeling for these things sometimes .

approach with caution , is my advice . good luck ana merry Xmas

So cheat.

If you would live your entire life in a fraternity/sorority it would be different.

We're talking real life now.

Why can't you have a relationship with him? It doesn't make much sense.

Does he love you? Do you know? You might want to find out, if you don't.

If you really love him, then your love will find a way. Don't make a hastey desicion and get into trouble.

• lex

rules are rules and you need to look at what may happen if your relationship is discovered and if the penalties,(if any) are worth the trouble,,you are still at school and there may be good reasons for this rule.otherwise,,,,go for it,,he may be a nice bloke.

Try to find a way to work this out if you truly love him.

keep it low and professional. theres nothing wrong wif it . we re human being . rules r meant to be broken smtms. play it low. wish u luck.

The correct spelling is "a-d-v-i-c-e". Men ought not date men.

do it personally and secretely, dont get caught