i am a 3 yrs graduate in the yr 2006 from india. am i eligible for mba in usa for the year 2007. please advice

Favorite Answer

My advice would be that you work on your English. Your diction does not seem very strong from the querry you have made here. I would suggest you work on your capitalization rules to begin with. Getting a job in the USA with bad English skills is not a guarentee just because you have an MBA.

Good Luck!!!

secret hottie, I believe they meant an MBA as in Master of Business Administration, not the NBA. LOL!

I agree with the post about your English skills. Law school will be extremely difficult for you with such poor sentence structure, grammar, punctuation, and spelling errors. To help you out, the question is more appropriately stated: "I graduated with my bachelors degree after three years of study in India. I am interested in beginning an MBA program in the United States in 2007. Do you have any advice for me?"

If you consider yourself 'eligible' for an MBA in the US, check with the schools in which you are interested. It can be a lengthy financial aid and visa process, so I suggest you begin early. When you get to the states, try to connect with an American who can help you with your daily English skills. Have them be honest with you about your accent, grammar, etc... and take it as constructive criticism without getting defense. Simply learn from them.

Good luck!

Ya few univ do accept but have min age 23 and require experience. So better gain some experience and then do atest and then go. It will be cheap and best. Hope u r satisfied

Why do you ******* Indians want to come to the US, stay in india and maybe stop having so many goddam kids!

dont go to the mba set your mind to greater stuff than sports sports are as stupid as they get take my advise and set your mind to bigger and better things that sports