i D0NT WANT T0 GiVE UP 0N My EX. BECAUSE i HAVE A FEELiNG THAT WE ARE G0iNG T0 GET BACK T0GETHER?

S0..WHAT D0 i D0.. WELL HE WAS SUCH AN A**H0LE T0 ME UNTiL T0DAy AND LiKE WHAT i BELiEVE iS iF yOUR EX TALKS AB0UT yOU THAT MEANS THEy STiLL LiKE y0U.. AND EVERy 0THER B0YFRiENDS i HAD AFTER HiM, HE W0ULD HAVE T0 SAy S0METHiNG MEAN ABOUT THEM.. D0 y0U THiNK HE LiKES ME T00?? ACTUALLy i D0NT KN0W iF i LiKE HiM.. iTS C0NFUSiNG!!

Favorite Answer

they are always nice when they want to get back with you....and that lasts for about a week and then they turn back into an ******, and you will regret taking them back. id advise on giving up on him and finding someone who never treats you bad...

i went threw something kind of the same except mine has always been nothing but great to me i took the time from him when i decided i was ready to be with him he was with someone new and now they have a new baby and just got married. I still think if they didnt end up preg. i would have him today. what iam saying is that if you want to be with him don't wait for him to come to you go for what you want or it may be to late. you could be like me and be single lonely and still hoping that they don't work so i can have my man back .

Well it is nice that he was pleasant today. Take your time and see if he stays that way over a period of time. If you are not sure of your feelings then take it slow and easy.

Don't trust him. He's jealous of the other guys. If you don't know if you like him, then you probably don't. Think about it. If you did, you'd know. I think you're over him. You've had other boyfriendS after him--you're probably over him. Right?

if u really dun wanna give up . try to work on it . maybe thats what ur heart say .. only u know it . be nice, gentle and care .

Forget about him, he didn't turn over a new leaf over night.

forget him.........................and move on........................