JBWPLGCSE asked in Society & CultureEtiquette · 1 decade ago

What are your kids reaction to their gifts? Which one did they open first, what was their favorite gift?

Mine's favorite was her Ipod, and that was the first gift opened, the second was her X box 360. She was very suprised at the Ipod.

• Jim
    Favorite Answer

i got my seven year old sister a trampoline. she was so happy about it that she attempted to hug me, so surprised at the gift, that she forgot that i don't let people touch me.

since it was christmas, i didn't freak out at her - but i don't like being touched by humans

I wish I could afford an x box 360..my son would have probably pooped in his pants. Alas, they were extremely happy with what they got. My littlest one opened her cabbage patch doll first and my son opened his Pirates of the Carribean lego set first. They still have so much to get to I can only imagine the amount of cotton I will have to stuf into my ears later.

Haven't opened yet. It's 9:22 am and I have teenagers who like to sleep in. I can hardly wait until my son sees his 5 string bass.

My son opened his Stackem's game. His favorite was the air hockey table he got. He can't get enough of it.

The television that I got was my favorite. I don't have children.