My iPod says "Do Not Disconnect" but on iTunes, it says "iPod update is complete"?

Should I disconnect? What do I do?

PS: I have a 30Gb iPod.

Favorite Answer

if you wait a while, the ipod will go back to the main menu.

if itunes says ipod complete and the ipod still says don't disconnect, [when i called the apple store about this same problem ] i was told that i can just manually disconnect my ipod.

you know how that when you connect the ipod, it appears in the left hand side of the screen? well right next to it is an eject symbol. click on it and your ipod will disconnect from itunes only, not the computer cuz the usb cord is still attached. that's basically what it does.

call or visit the apple store website for more info.

Source(s): me own experiences.

just disconnect it..thats happend to me before

just wait for a while...

Source(s): :D