Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

it is hard to be nice?im not that much nice but im sure i did what i could but it is not working.she left me!?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Well, maybe you didn't try in the best way. Did you talk with her about the problem that might be tearing your relationship apart?

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Attitude is everything... Change starts from within. Showing someone you care can be the most powerful thing you can ever do. Practice doing something nice for a friend or a family member, keep doing that and you will see your feelings will change as you get nice things back in return. Practice, practice, practice and be patient.

Have a Merry Christmas and a Wonderful New Year!

Source(s): Developing your life skills - The power of showing you care.
  • 1 decade ago

Most women like a little bit of naughty. Forget her and find someone else. Keep being a 'nice' guy, but make sure the NAUGHTY boy has his place in the relationship too. Keeps it exciting.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I am sorry that you have lost her. No one is nice all the time. In your next relationship just try harder . Try to have a good day any way. Maybe next year will be a better one!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Get over it.

You tried, she didn't.

Your next girl might try more than you.

Try it.

• Rocky
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

I would forget about her and find some one else.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.