apriL asked in SportsBoxing · 1 decade ago

what can you say about the famous Filipino boxer, Manny "Pacman" Pacquiao?

please include the country you're from..ü

Favorite Answer

He's very humble in his interviews and very happy and funny. He's a family man and is very religous (notice that he always do the sign of the cross a couple of times in evry single fight. He's also a very happy and friendly person, unlike those other very intimidating boxers, heck, he sings too!

Source(s): I'm a pacman fan:)

Hi. I am from the Philippines. You see, I have spoken to Manny a couple of times. He is a very kind individual. He loves his country and he loves God. There is, however one major problem, he loves the nightlife. The good thing is, he is focused when he's training. Thank God for that, or he would've probably become out of shape. I just hope he doesn't let gambling get a hold of his life. He just lost about ten thousand dollars in one minute last November 18 in the casino! Tsk tsk tsk!

World class sportsman with humility! The Best Asian World Class boxer

• Kiley

Pacman is the best fighter in his division..the present's best pound for pound fighter.. he's good in using both hands for punches, he trains so hard even in tune-up fights.. i guess his secret is that he doesn't take his opponents lightly.. bet he'll be a future hall of famer Philippines ^_^

• Isis

He is very courageous, but I always feel so sad at how men like him have had to pull themselves out of poverty by allowing themselves to be beaten. In a just world, there would be no need for that.

he's a very great boxer. he help his fellow citizens and he didn't builds bad attitude.