Where can i find an Ipod adapter for my Chevy Colbat?

Favorite Answer

Two answers to this question. Regular fidelity or digital fidelity. You can brodcast FM To your radio with an I pod cigar lighter adaptor that holds the I-POD and plugs into the lighter available from APPLE and Radio Shack has several lower priced alternatives. The Digital alternative would be check with Chevy for a plug into the back of the radio and box and cord to directly use the I-pod from the radio face. Called AN I-Pod interface.

This just in! Crutchfield Electronics might just have a new radio that has a imput in front to plug in a earphone jack from your I-Pod

Source(s): ASE and Nissan Master Tech... The New Versa comes with a I-Pod Jack and costs the same as your Colbalt. Some are Bluetooth too!

Best Buy, or really any electronics store. If you want a permenent,professionaly installed adapter go to Best Buy(around 150$). Or you can use a casette adapter where you play the casette and plug the wire in the earphone port of ur Ipod. FM transmitters are usually fuzzy, unless you buy a high quality one.

call this people they have the adapter since december 23

http://www.oemautosound.com/c-147-.aspx

i don't know