promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

i need help on my ipod!!!???

i got an ipod and i need 2 kno how u add songs on it and i want to add songs from my cds

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

1). Download ITunes (URL below).

2). Plug your little ipod in to the little tiny USB port on your CPU or laptop with the cord in the box.

3). Wait for the IPOD to configure. (A setup wizard thing will show up; just follow the instructions; it might take a while; also make sure your IPOD is fully charged...). It automatically accesses your music folder with CD's and other downloads, and loads it on your ITunes profile to be loaded to your ipod. ITunes lets you import music from CD's and other sources.

4). Check out the ipod help (URL below). It was really useful...

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

make sure u install the software from the cd first BEFORE u plug in your ipod or it wont work..

U use itunes to add music and playlists, once u get used to it it works fine

• 1 decade ago

download itunes first http://www.apple.com/itunes/download/ and if u wanted to put songs from cd, just put the cd to ur cd-room and after a while the cd track name will appear and just click on that cd and press add music to library (on the right up side)

Source(s): :D
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.