Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

Why do some girls pretend they love you but they dont?

I was with a girl in a relationship for 1year and 7 months than we had problems so she broke up with me. but i really love her. i can't live without her. I was going to marry her one day, but we not together anymore..so i don't know what to do! I can get way better girls than her. but i don't want anyone else, i only want her

Favorite Answer

sounds like u really love her and she dumped u . how unfortunate. anyway, as for me .. i walk away . no point chasing the wind. unseen and untouchable. move on . if u cant , and still waiting for her, prepared urself then . finding ur soul mate is very diff. maybe she was not meant for u .. just move on . close ur eyes and move on . good luck .

If you love her, work out the problems and tell her about your feeling. Talk to her. Whatever you did when you first dating her, you need to redo it all over again to sweep her off of her feet.

Did you ask yourself this question when you broke up with her (why do some men pretend they love you but they don't?). Because if you do love her, you would have stuck it out and talk to her instead of asking other people.

How do you know she didn't love you?? Maybe she loved you!

I dunno to much about this things but why do you try to talk to her and tell her how you feel about her. the worst thing that can happend is that she says no, and if that's her answer then try to forget about her. time heals wounds...! ^-^

(PD: merry christmas!)

Source(s): meeeeeeeee...
  • Rocky

They say they love because they know you love them, that way they can use you and treat you like dirt.

My advice is that you should watch the movie Romeo and Juliet and take notes!!

IF YOU LOVE HER, YOU MUST FIGHT FOR HER!!

p.s don't be shy!! and show her confidence!

• FiRST, yOU SH0ULD TRy BEiNG FRiENDS WiTH HER.. AND TREAT HER REALLy KiNDLy AND STUFF LiKE THAT.. TAKE HER T0 PLACES THAT BRiNGS yOU BACK MEM0RiES 0F y0U AND HER.. THEN MAyBE SHE GETS MEM0RiES BACK, THEN SHE'LL WANT T0 BE WiTH yOU AGAiN..

just to get attention gurls do that i think she has nothin, move on, before u lose more time and effort thinking its usless

they dont want to heat us because gils think not with mind but heart

becuse you pretend you love them whil you really dont

time heals all wounds