ok
ok asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

If forever is not enough for you to love someone, would you spend another lifetime?

Favorite Answer

Is that really a choice we have to make? Who is to state that the next life the lives would coincide to overlap in a synchronistic fashion? I love my wife, and I would indeed tender towards spending as much time as I can with her. She is my wife, my life, and my oh so sexy angel. ;)

"People never know how special someone is until they leave, but maybe sometimes its important to leave, so they are given that chance to see how special that someone really is!"

Your message would seem to state a greater process that in near parallel, though possibly through different context, afflicts mine, and my wife's personal being to things that are out of our control, but has befallen us... If others could understand the simple truth to what you write and the broadness to which it begs to reach... we would all cherish the time we have with loved one's just a little more... In the context of the question, where I am at this point is the event horizon to what would seem to be forever, as my wife and I are forcefully seperated through no will of our own desire, but yearn to be very much together.

I would spend that extra lifetime, if I was given the chance to make up for lost time...

[miss you love, alot... wish things weren't the way they were... a hug would SO do a lot... love you. ~sigh~]

• ?

Making your life's ambition getting married will only cause you heartbreak. Why pin your hopes and dreams on something so trivial? There are so many factors involved, I would be worried sick I'd be a failure in life if I didn't get someone, anyone to marry me, that I'd marry the first schmuck to come along (in your case "the right guy"). Your life's ambition should be helping children learn how to read, becoming a civil rights attorney, creating the Foundation for Underprivileged Guinea Pigs... not getting married. Marriage is not a an ambition, it's a cherry on the sundae.

I think that 1 life can be enough but sometimes people are taken away too soon so yes- I would love another lifetime for loving that person :)

You only have one life to live and yet if you feel forever is not enough I think the mar rage vows go until death do us part.

So I like to think we have lives if you believe in transcendentalism

the idea if you were born in a different form different place and time and went through the whole thing repeated to find this person or not find this person. That is far fetched to feel you have time to do this or just accept YOU only Get ONE LIFE.

Yes.

I love my wife of 37 years enough that I would spend another 100 years with her.

The other side is that, if something happened to her, I wouldn't want to live.

Lets not be emotional and lets talk more rational here.

Who knows what will happen after this life. So don't worry about the next life for sure and enjoy whatever time we have here. The decision is yours to make.

forever is enough for me

in my next lifetime i wouldnt mind having someone else

its nice to explore :P

only if d feeling is still mutual & 4ever b mutual...

i will not deprive myself of LOVE if i know its already 1 way...

that applies 2u!!!

Luv Yah sis... wish u give urself d tym 2 heal & move on!

• astrid

nope i want to spend it with someone else who knows there is someone out there that is better

yes without a second thought!