Internet website connection problem ?

From November till now,i wonder why i cannot open the front page of www.orange.fr as same as usual i did,even cannot find it's website on Yahoo search ? Are there any friends who can help me ? thanks.

Is the problem from my computer systerm ,the virus in my computer or the limited by my goverment ? thanks

Favorite Answer

Friend this is working. You should chech you internet option setting. May be this site is blocked from there.

Do one thing set defauld all option of you internet exproler. To do this, if u r using internet explorer go to tools ----> internet option and set defailt setting for all tabs.

I think problem will be solved.

bet of luck

For me it works!